When it comes to your child’s tears and tantrums, you’re at the end of your rope. When your little one has a meltdown:
• You lose your cool and say things you didn’t mean to say
• You scream “time-out” or dole out consequences that don’t work
• You worry a lot, and wonder what they’ll be like when they're 16
You're doing the best you can, but some days are tough. What you need are the right tools to handle your child’s upsets without coming undone yourself. You need, "Taming Tantrums without Losing Your Cool". In this workshop you'll learn:
• The key to helping your child work through his upset and get back to calm, cooperative
• Practical and powerful ways to keep your cool and be less reactive when things get
• A way to say no without anger and shaming, that will help you feel like a confident
• A powerful way of listening that will unravel the emotional tangle your child is in so
the issue doesn’t keep coming back, hour after hour, day after day.
Join us in December for a free workshop! Choose one of the dates below when you register.
Day: Friday December 1, 2017
Place: LeConte Elementary School, Auditorium
Day: Monday December 4, 2017
Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm (dinner served and childcare available)
Place: LeConte Elementary School, Library