End Back Talk, Bickering, Aggression and Have the Relationship with Your Child You Always Wanted.
When school starts again, lots of feelings can surface for everyone. Transitions can be trying for kids and parents alike.
- Kids may be nervous or anxious about heading to school or daycare
- After a long day of school rules and missing home, kids can be grumpy and uncooperative
- Even the best teachers can’t offer the constant support each student needs when the classroom is full
And for parents, trying to get your kids out the door in the morning often means:
- A little one who is upset because you cut his toast in the wrong way.
- A child who would rather dance naked down the hall than get dressed.
- A mad dash to school or daycare and a meltdown when you say good-bye.
And frankly, afternoons and evenings are not always any easier:
- Your kids bicker in the back seat on the way home.
- They take forever to come to the dinner table and are grumpy and defiant when they do.
- They fight you all the way to bed.
Finally you lose your cool and say things you didn’t mean to say. You’re a dedicated parent; you love your kid, but you long for easier days where everything doesn’t have to be a battle.
Join me for my next six-week class, From Conflict to Cooperation, where you’ll get the tools you need to help your child be more cooperative and less whiny and aggressive. And you’ll get the support you need to manage your own anger and frustrations so that you can be more playful, loving, and less stressed.
In From Conflict to Cooperation you’ll discover:
- The best way to handle tears and big emotions—whether they start at home, when you drop your kiddo off, or at the end of a long day.
- Techniques that will make it easier to leave the house in the morning and help with a smooth transition when they see you again so you can spend more of your time enjoying the person they’re becoming—instead of worrying about their future.
- The best way to heal separation anxiety so your child is more cooperative and confident—happy to be with other people and less clingy and more relaxed with you.
- The key to helping your child diminish anxiety and fears so he’s more friendly and outgoing with family and friends.
- The secret to
- Tricks to manage your own worries and frustration so they don’t spread to your children and cause added stress to your peaceful home.
From Conflict to Cooperation will give you the attention and support you deserve so that you can reduce the daily conflicts and have the relationship with your child you’ve always wanted.
Schedule: Six Tuesdays beginning October 17, 2017 at 10:0am PST/1:00pm EST/6:00pm UK
Cost: $197 USD