Are you having trouble setting limits with your child? Is your kiddo defiant, aggressive, or easily set off? Or maybe you find that power struggles with your child are getting the best of you and you lose your cool too often.
Imagine if you didn’t have to feel triggered by your child’s behavior so often—by their surly attitude or defiance. Or by the fact that they’re mean to their siblings, or can’t settle down to sleep at night.
In this Six-Week Parenting by Connection class, you will:
- have support for you, so that you can be a more calm, collected, and connected parent
- gain just the right strategies to minimize meltdowns and unsavory behavior
- learn a way of setting limits, which instead of building anger and resentment, can foster cooperation and closeness
- understand the healing power of tears and tantrums
- learn proven techniques to help your child be more self-assured and compassionate with their friends and family
When you feel more confident and relaxed as a parent you can create the kind of relationship with your child that you’ve been longing to have…no matter how old they are. And sometimes when one relationship in the family starts to shift, everyone feels more hopeful and happier, and other relationships in your life start to go better as well.
Here’s how it will work:
♦ You’ll participate in a weekly support call over the phone where I’ll discuss how to use the Parenting by Connection "listening tools". Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their family situation and ask questions about each tool and how it can help their family.
♦ You’ll receive a worksheet and article each week that will outline the Parenting by Connection tools and examples of how to use them.
♦ And you’ll have unlimited email access to me for the 6 weeks to ask questions and get additional support.
Six WEDNESDAYS beginning June 28, 2017 at 12:30pm PST/3:30pm EST/8:30pm UK