Are you having trouble setting limits with your child? Is your kiddo defiant, aggressive, or easily set off? Or maybe you find that power struggles with your child are getting the best of you and you lose your cool too often.
Imagine if you didn’t have to feel triggered by your child’s behavior so often—by their surly attitude or defiance. Or by the fact that they’re mean to their siblings, or can’t settle down to sleep at night.
What if you didn’t have to worry—all.of.the.time?
Here is what I know:
You’re a parent. You’ve worked so hard to give your children a good life. And you’re doing the best you possibly can.
But you’re out of good ideas. Or maybe the things you tried in the past don’t work anymore with your older ones.
You feel stuck and you need to find a way out.
I also know that everything can change. It’s not too late. You can shift your family dynamic and help your little one or preteen with some pretty tough issues.
In this Six-Week Parenting by Connection class, you will:
- learn tools that will help you feel more confident in your parenting style and decision-making
- gain just the right strategies to minimize meltdowns and unsavory behavior
- learn a way of setting limits, which instead of building anger and resentment, can foster cooperation and closeness
- understand the science behind tears and tantrums and their benefits
- learn proven techniques to help your child be more self-assured and compassionate with their friends and family
- Have support for you, so that you can be a more calm, collected, and connected parent
When you feel more confident as a parent you can create the kind of relationship with your child that you’ve been longing to have…no matter how old they are. And sometimes when one relationship in the family starts to shift, everyone feels more hopeful and happier, and other relationships in your life start to go better as well.
Here’s how it will work:
♦ You’ll participate in a weekly support call over the phone where I’ll discuss how to use the Parenting by Connection "listening tools". Participants will have the opportunity to discuss their family situation and ask questions about each tool and how it can help their family.
♦ You’ll receive a worksheet and article each week that will outline the Parenting by Connection tools and examples of how to use them.
♦ And you’ll have unlimited email access to me for the 6 weeks to ask questions and get additional support.
Choose ONE of the following call times:
Six WEDNESDAYS beginning March 22nd at 11:00am pst/2:00pm EST/7:00pm GMT
SIX FRIDAYS beginning March 24th at 10:00am pst/4:000pm est/6:00pm GMT
Early Bird Special: $267 (Expires March 17, 2017)
Cost After March 8th: $297
Register below for the early bird special!